Vodacom Early Careers Programmes 2021
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Vodacom is a mobile communications company providing voice, messaging, data and converged solutions to around 61 million active customers in Africa. We are majority owned by Vodafone, one of the world’s largest mobile communications companies by revenue. Our mobile network covers a total population of approximately 200 million people.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or equivalent.
Start date 01 November 2021.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within VodacomCreate opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital technology company environment.
The ideal candidate for the programme should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Interpersonal & Communication skills
- Customer obsession
- Digital savviness
- Problem solving
- Flexibility & Resilience
- Must be Tanzanian
- Fresh graduate or graduate with less than 2 years working experience
- Must be 26 years old or younger
- Must have obtained a minimum of upper-second class degree or equivalent
- Degrees in Computer Science/Information Technology, Statistics/Actuarial Science, Telecommunication/Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Sales & Marketing are preferred.
- Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Complete your application by answering the pre-screening questions accordingly.
- To complete your application click here
Please ensure to attach a copy of your certified academic results and identity documents.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to complete our digital online assessment.
Applications close on 04 September 2021
If you have any questions, please contact us at: [email protected]
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.