Ajira mpya Leo |Jobs in Tanzania 2019 |Tanzania Jobs| Ajira Leo | Ajira zetu| Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania | Ajira Mpya 2019 | Nafasi za Kazi Utumishi wa Umma| Jobs in Tanzania 2019 | Ajira mpya may 2019| Ajira Portal | Ajira mpya leo Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi 2019 | Ajira za NGOs | Ajira mpya NGOs | Ajira mpya Serikalini | Ajira za wizara ya Afya 2019 | Ajira za wizara ya mambo ya ndani 2019 | Ajira mpya BOT | Ajira mpya Utumishi wa umma | Ajira za walimu Tanzania | Ajira mpya sekta ya kilimo na Ufugaji | Ajira mpya sekta ya afya 2019 | Ajira mpya jeshi la polisi 2019 | Nafasi za kazi 2019 | Nafasi za kazi Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi Serikalini | Ajira app
Jobs at Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU)-Academic Staffs Jobs
Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU) is the successor of Ruaha University College (RUCO) which was established by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC) under its Trust Deed of the Registered Trustees of Ruaha University College through the generous support of the government and well-wishers (friends of RUCU) within Tanzania.Source: AjiraLeo Tanzania
The University is governed and administered in accordance with the Catholic Church Policy on Higher Education Institutions -Ex Corde Ecclesiae- and the provisions of the constitution establishing a University. Nonetheless RUCU is a full fledged private and secular university that is open to all regardless of their faiths or religious affiliations, race, ethnicity, gender, disability or caste.
• In law: Lecturers (2). Senior Lecturer (2). and Professor (2)
• In Linguistics: Lecturers /Senior Lecturers /Professors (2)
• In ICT: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Professor (2)
LOCATION : Iringa Municipality
REPORT TO : Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and conduct Lectures to students in the respective Faculty ( Law, Arts, ICT) at post-graduate and/ or undergraduate levels.
- Contribute professional inputs to the respective Faculty.
- Participate in developing new programs and curricula.
- Undertake Research, Consultancy/community services and Publications
- Supervise Research, fieldwork and classroom and practical activities
- Mentor junior staff
- Create harmony in the community of students and staff
- Respect the vision, mission and values of the University as interpreted by the Board of Trustees
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by the Dean and/or higher authority.
PhD holders in law/linguistics/ICT from any university recognized by Tanzania Commission for Universities with specializations as indicated above.
Relevant undergraduate degree with a GPA of not less than 3.5 or B+ average grade.
For Senior Lecturers and Professors
- PhD holders in law/linguistics/ICT attained from any university recognised by Tanzania Commission for Universities with specialization as indicated above.Source: AjiraLeo Tanzania
- Relevant undergraduate degree with a GPA of not less than 3.5 or average grade of B+
- Proof of confirmation into Senior Lecturer positions or professorships
- Reputable referee recommendations
Attractive packages will be offered to selected candidates
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit their application letters indicating the positions and specializations applied for, detailed copies of CVs’ and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of two work- related referees. The Deadline for receiving applications will be 20th July 2019 Applications should be addressed to:
Deputy Vice Chancellor Finance and Administration
Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU)
P O. Box 774 IRINGA Tanzania