Ajira mpya Leo |Jobs in Tanzania 2019 |Tanzania Jobs| Ajira Leo | Ajira zetu| Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania | Ajira Mpya 2019 | Nafasi za Kazi Utumishi wa Umma| Jobs in Tanzania 2019 | Ajira mpya may 2019| Ajira Portal | Ajira mpya leo Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi 2019 | Unitrans Tanzania Limited | Ajira mpya NGOs | Ajira mpya Serikalini | Ajira za wizara ya Afya 2019 | Ajira za wizara ya mambo ya ndani 2019 | Ajira mpya BOT | Ajira mpya Utumishi wa umma | Ajira za walimu Tanzania | Ajira mpya sekta ya kilimo na Ufugaji | Ajira mpya sekta ya afya 2019 | Ajira mpya jeshi la polisi 2019 | Nafasi za kazi 2019 | Nafasi za kazi Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi Serikalini | Ajira app
Job Opportunities at Unitrans Tanzania Limited
Unitrans Tanzania Limited has the following exciting opportunity at Kilombero and Kilosa Districts, Morogoro Region where is contracted for various agricultural operations to the sugar industry.
Job Title: Sheq Field Officers
Full Job Description
This position calls for a dynamic and qualified pro-active individual with strong background on Occupational Health Safety environment and Quality matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify potential SHEQ risk and hazards.
- Monitor and supervise implementation of SHEQ programs on daily basis in operation sites.
- Promote infield safe work procedures.
- Conduct SHEQ toolbox talks, safety awareness and LFI to operation workers
- Reporting of infield incidents and accidents
- Conducting planned Task Observation to onsite workers
- Participate in any internal or safe audi
- Maintain compliance procedures to SHEQ in regards to OSHA, ISO, NOSA and other regulatory bodies / institutions.
- Preparing weekly cards report (near misses and Non Conformances)
- Dedicated and efficient
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong computer skills
- Degree in Environmental Science, Safety Management, or Risk Management
- Advanced Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the same or related field of operation
- Knowledge of OSH Act No. 5 of 2003 and its regulations, ISO/NOSA/NEMC
- Above average communication skills
- Computer literate
- Driving license for motorcycle and LDV’s
MODE OF APPLICATION – APPLY ONLINE
Interested candidates may apply and email their CV’s to email@example.com
no later than Monday, 25th May 2019 or send through post mail
Human Resources Manager
Unitrans Tanzania Limited
C/O P.O.BOX 50
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.