Buzwagi Gold mine | Kiribo Limited | Ajira mpya Leo |Jobs in Tanzania 2019 |Tanzania Jobs| Ajira Leo | Ajira zetu| Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania | Ajira Mpya 2019 | Nafasi za Kazi Utumishi wa Umma| Jobs in Tanzania 2019 | Ajira mpya may 2019| Ajira Portal | Ajira mpya leo Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi 2019| Ajira Portal | Ajira mpya NGOs | Ajira mpya Serikalini | Ajira za wizara ya Afya 2019 | Ajira za wizara ya mambo ya ndani 2019 | Ajira mpya BOT | Ajira mpya Utumishi wa umma | Ajira za walimu Tanzania | Ajira mpya sekta ya kilimo na Ufugaji | Ajira mpya sekta ya afya 2019 | Ajira mpya jeshi la polisi 2019 | Nafasi za kazi 2019 | Nafasi za kazi Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi Serikalini | Ajira app| www.ajira.go.tz |
Jobs Vacancies details and Mode of Application
Kiribo Limited is a 100% Tanzanian owned company ,registered as building and civil engineering contractor and specializing in mining services contracts. Kiribo is seeking to recruit qualified Tanzanian Nationals for its Ore Rehandle Project at Buzwagi Gold Mine.
Kiribo Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health and safety Management. Female Applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
A. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Heavy Equipment Operator (38 posts)
Reporting Line: Shift Supervisor
Location: Buzwagi Gold Mine; Kahama District; Shinyanga Region
Work Schedule: 7 days day shift, 7 days night shift and 7 days off
These positions will attract a competitive salary package, which will include excellent benefits.
C. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Safe Working Procedures and Safety Standards are complied in full in order to achieve Zero Lost Time Injury (LTI) Frequency Rate.
- Conduct a comprehensive Prestart check for any Mining Equipment prior to using it and ensure full ownership and care to the end of the shift.
- Work with the Mine Dispatcher to ensure that load and haul equipment is utilised in an optimum manner. Provide timely acknowledgement of dispatch assignments and achieve designed loads per hour.
- Good care and optimal utilization of GET (bucket, teeth, cutting edge, blade etc).
- Good floor, levels and grading control for Excavator, Dozer and Grader Operators.
- Report breakdowns, equipment damage, safety near misses, incidents and accidents according to the laid out procedures including completing the Shift report at the end of each shift.
- To be pro-active in all aspects of operational safety, efficient utilization of the resources, Continuous Improvement Initiatives; and encourage teamwork across the departments.
- Ensure efficient utilization of resources; including fuel, tyres, fire extinguishers etc.
- Ensure NO abuse of equipment.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to fulfill the overall business objective.
C. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:–
- Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Certificate of competence on heavy equipment’s such as Excavator, Shovel, Dosser, Wheel Loader, Grader or Dump Truck.
- Clear and effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Valid Tanzanian driving license.
- Must have Heavy equipment operating experience on one of the following:- Excavator, Shovel, Dozer, Grader or Dump Truck
- Mining experience will be an added advantage.
D. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Applicants must include the following information in their applications:
I. Full names;
II. Birth Certificate/Copy of travelling Passport (Compulsory)
III. Details of education (include copies of certificates-Compulsory);
IV. Details of previous employment;
V. Home address (include village, town, city where living);
VI. Personal contact details (example; phone, email);
VII.Provide 3 references with contact details (from previous employment if possible) If you are not contacted by Kiribo Limited within Thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants are invited to submit their Resumes (indicating the position title in the subject heading)
via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the 30th May 2019
Short listed candidates will be subjected to the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.