JOB OPPORTUNITIES DETAILS
A Reputable New Tourist Hotel located in Zanzibar North, Is Urgently looking for serious candidate to fill the vacancy in the following areas.
Hotel Accountant (2) vacancy
It’s your job to keep track of every financial transaction in the hotel to make sure that all incoming and outgoing income is accurately recorded and handled. If there are any discrepancies, you’ll have to investigate and correct them, or report the reason why they happened, such as mistake or fraud.
Controlling the payroll
Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
Reconciling bank statements
Ensuring statutory fillings are done and payment are made on time
Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting/ Business Administration and Equivalent
At Least 2 Years Experience in Hotel Accounting
Must have knowledge of Hotel Accounting Packages
Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
House Keeping Manager (1) Vacancy
A housekeeping manager oversees the operations of the housekeeping department.He/she is responsible for the overall cleanliness and aesthetic upkeep of the hotel
- Organize, supervise and coordinate the work of housekeeping staff on day- to day basis.
- Ensure excellence in housekeeping sanitation, safety, comfort and aesthetics for hotel guests.
- Prepare duty rosters and supervise the discipline and conduct of her staff.
- Ensure proper communication within the department by conducting regular meeting with the staff.
- Recruit new employees and train them for the housekeeping jobs.
- Counsel and motivate employees on various duties.
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures for cleaning and develop new procedures to increase efficiency of labor and product use.
- Search and test new techniques and products in the market.
- Maintain regular inventory and checking of furniture, linen, uniform, equipments in the hotel.
- Evaluate employee performance for promotions and transfers.
- Approval of supply requisitions for the housekeeping and to maintain minimum stock and cost control procedures for all materials.
- Check the reports, files, registers maintained in the department.
- Provide budget to the management and control of budgets
- Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Must have at least 4 years working experience in Tourist Hotel
- Please ensure that you mention www.mabumbe.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Hotel Operations Manager (1) Vacancy
Hotel operations managers oversee the entire operations of the Hotel operations include human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, sales and finances. It is the hotel operations manager’s job to deal effectively with customers, bosses and staff workers while keeping the hotel running smoothly.
Qualification and Experience
Experience at least 3 years working experience in a 4$tar Hotel
A Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent from a known University College
Strong Oral and Written communication skills in English and Kiswahili knowing other foreign languages will be added advantages.
Self motivated professional with impeccable integrity
Ability to work Strategically
MODE OF APPLICATION-ALL JOBS
The qualified applicant should send their CV, application letter, copies of academic certificates and certificates from previous employers by or before 19th Feb 2019 to the following address: Renate.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.
APPLY TO: Renate.email@example.com