Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out and seek activities and clerical assignments in the department and conduct centers.
- Collect sales data, suggestions, and problems concerning TANICA products.
- Collecting data and information for required comprehension
- Work in conformity with Food Safety Management system and ISO – 22,000
- Make sure that sales day money is banked promptly and at a convenient time.
Requirement for appointment
- Appointed by General Manager
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Marketing with experience of not less than 2 years in marketing.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- All application must be in own hand writing attached with certified copies of academic certificates
- Comprehensive CV indicating personal particulars must be attached.
- Name and permanent address of two guarantors with immovable properties.
NB: ALL application to be sent to the address below not later than 20 th June, 2020