Inventory Management System Training
ACDI/VOCA is currently seeking an Inventory Management System Specialist for an upcoming volunteer assignment in Tanzania. ACDI/VOCA’s NAFAKA II Project is requesting volunteer assistance to help introduce an Inventory Control System while providing training on Inventory Management for stored grains. The assignment will last for approximately four weeks in country, in addition to preparation for the assignment. Any travel and living expenses will be provided.
- A University degree in Agribusiness, Agriculture or other relevant area.
- At least two years experience working with computer applications related to inventory management systems.
- Familiarity with the grain industry preferred but not required.
- Ability to train, consolidate and relay information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to train small groups of farmers.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel.
- Available to start January 2020.
- Local Specialist preferred.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.