At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with over 236,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services
Our internship provides high competence to undergraduates who have completed second year of studies from a recognised institution of higher education. This program will allow students to gain practical work experience and life at PwC. Join us and get a chance to work with experienced professionals to develop skills and qualities that will give a competitive edge in your future career.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Our internships programme is designed to give you a real-life view of what a graduate career with PwC would be like. You’ll be able to learn first-hand information as if this is the career for you.
- Beyond this, our aim is to raise both your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels. By experiencing life inside the world’s leading professional services firm, you will develop many such new skills and qualities, standing you in good stead for the future, whatever you do.
Please attach the following;
- Copy of your identification document/passport
- Copy of your O-Level certificate
- Copy of your A-Level certificate
- Copy of your degree certificate/transcripts
Qualification To qualify as an intern, a student must:
- Have completed second year of studies from a recognized institutions of higher learning with a minimum of second upper division and a minimum of B in Mathematics and C in English for O-Levels, or
- CPA or ACCA student attempting the final professional qualification papers, or
- Student attempting CISA exams.
- To apply, simply complete the online application form and don’t forget to tell us which part of the business you’d like to join.