Abel & Fernandes Communications
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fast-learning digital marketing intern to join our growing team helping our clients achieve great results through effective digital marketing campaigns.
You should be passionate about all things digital, willing to get stuck in and looking for a future career in PR & marketing or the event management industry.
Whilst any marketing or event management experience would be a plus, we don’t expect you to be a marketing guru on arrival. We do, however, expect you to be eager to learn and willing to get involved in all aspects of our client work. Although you will on occasion be carrying out some administrative work, you’ll not be the office gopher – we’re looking for somebody that can add real value to our business. In return, you’ll learn plenty and get first-hand experience in an exciting industry.
• Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organising cross-platform content strategies.
• Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries.
• Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalise on those trends through our social media accounts.
• Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space.
• Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
• Statistics: 70% of the hard-working and bright Interns get a job offer in our company.
• Recent Graduate
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
• Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative
• Flexible work schedule – Hardworking and dedicated outlook
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
• Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
Job application procedure
This unpaid internship position is anticipated to last for up to 3 months Please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Deadline of this Job: 27th August, 2020.