Samsung Jobs| Samsung Jobs in Dubai | Jobs in Dubai | New jobs in Dubai 2021 | Dubai Jobs |Dubai Mall Jobs | Jobs in Dubai for foreigners | Hotel jobs in Dubai | Office boy jobs in Dubai | Expo 2020 Jobs |Samsung Electronics
This role will sit within our order management team. As a member of this team your responsibility will be to process sales subsidiary orders and manage the full cycle process. This will include handling the entire process from order entry to shipment releases.
Role and Responsibilities
- Order Processing for UAE & GCC clients involving PI creation, stock allocation and release to logistics for dispatch in current ERP systems.
- Facilitate end to end process steps, ensuring timely and error free results and 100% accuracy.
- Support in Planning & Executing the entire process of fulfilling customer contracts from order entry to release under part leader supervision.
- Analyze, qualify and complete change order request both for internal and external customers.
- Daily updating of order status and sharing with the related PICs in B2C IM OR/IR + AV sales dept., Supply Chain & Logistics along clients.
- Weekly sales closing, order earliness monitoring and dispatch documentations.
- Arrange SI’s for direct shipment and monitor the purchase order from the factory. Goods in Transit Monitoring for Direct Shipment billing.
- Assist in clearing Back Log orders and closing the same in conjunction with KAMS and SCM.
- Support in obtaining Order Secure Rate for the sales team.
- Ensure signed documentation i.e. Sales Orders / PO’s is available from customers and matching the contract requirements.
- Processing RMA as per HQ guidelines.
- Daily Customer Credit check for available and In Process funds. Additionally, follow up on Letter of Credit and related documentation.
- Perform validation of customer orders and all necessary internal approvals prior to processing orders.
- Processing of Debit / Credit Note when required under supervision of part leader
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and as a team player.
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Self-motivated and being able to work under minimum supervision
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Ability to provide accurate data, report and presentation
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Mgmt. / Sales / Operations
A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales order processing
Exposure to ERP, preferably SAP
WARNING!!! NEVER PAY TO GET A JOB. Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.