Established in 2012, nudge is Digital Insights company specialising in the rapidly growing “Insight Community” space. nudge has established strategic relationships with Technology Platform providers who support us with leading edge technologies and software.
Technology platforms enable us to create engaging and insightful interactions with our clients’ customers/consumers in order to drive better, faster and more cost effective business decisions.
The software allows clients to do internet based market research using interactive surveys, photos, videos, audio etc.
We reward self-starters, firecrackers, collaborators and life enthusiasts. We thrive on change and ambitious goals. Let’s talk.
This role is in the client service team / operations team / insights team.
- Incentive management
- Support Mailbox
- Survey testing
- Formatting output (tables, transcripts, CRAs etc.)
- Quality checking of figures on reports
- Quick Poll updates and table refresher
• Completing a degree in Marketing or Communications which requires you to complete an internship
• Must be able to travel to Bryanston offices
• Team player with good communication skills
• Experience with managing multiple projects with changing priorities, and tight timelines
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and possess a high degree of tenacity
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent command of the English language: written, spoken, grammar, writing and mathematical skills for business correspondence and reporting
MODE OF APPLICATION
Send your CV and tell us why we should hire you to [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within two weeks of application.