Tanzania Jobs| Ajira Leo | Ajira zetu| Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania | Ajira Mpya 2019 | Nafasi za Kazi Utumishi wa Umma| Jobs in Tanzania 2019 | Ajira mpya may 2019| Ajira Portal |Finance and Bank Jobs in Tanzania
Jobs Vacancies details and Application
TIB RASILIMALI LIMITED (formerly known as RASILIMALI LIMITED) is a wholly owned subsidiary of TIB Development Bank Limited. It is a Securities Brokerage and Advisory firm licensed by the Capital Markets and Securities Authority of Tanzania and is a licensed dealing member of the Dar es Salaam Stock exchange.
TIB Rasilimali Ltd is seeking to employ a qualified and skilled person to fill the following available vacancy.
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate will report to the Finance and Administration Manager. She/ he will be responsible to ensure effective and efficient processing of transactions of the company. Assist in record keeping, accounting, reporting as well as ensuring adherence to policies, procedures, regulatory requirements and financial management of the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the management of TIB Rasilimali Ltd to ensure the company operates to the highest standards of Integrity and an effective and business conducive Risk Framework.
- Assist Finance and Administration Manager in the implementation of financial and administrative policies and procedures of the organization.
- Review and ensure that financial transactions of the firm are in accordance with the applicable policies, procedures, operating system, internal controls, rules and regulations of the organization.
- To ensure proper daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations of company’s bank and clients’ accounts.
- Prepare management accounts and financial reports for the organization.
- Assist in monitoring company’s cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Assist the finance manager to ensure adequate adherence to all procurement policies of the company and as required by law.
- Assist the Finance Manager to ensure the company is compliant in statutory tax requirements such Returns, VAT, withholding taxes, corporate taxes, SDL and City levies.
- Ensure the safekeeping and annual physical inventory recommending procurement and disposal of equipment and supplies.
- Conduct systematic review of office premises to ensure a good and secure working environment for all staff members and undertake all actions necessary to arrange cleaning and ensure procurement, maintenance and repair of equipment, services and supplies in accordance with budgetary plans and allocations.
Functional and Technical Competencies
A successful candidate must possess among others, the following competencies:
- Proven leadership and business management skills.
- High degree of skills, expertise and integrity.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Able to integrate macro and micro economic policies into the firm’s strategies, policies and procedures.
- Able to devise and supervise implementation, and monitoring and evaluation of Strategic Plans, other such plans, Vision and Mission and other resources;
- Thorough understanding of macro-economic policies, strategies and national development agenda.
- Knowledge of the complexities of socio-economic development, risk analysis and forecasting.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines from recognized university or institution.
- Minimum period of (3) years of relevant work experience, preferably in accounting and reporting.
- Must possess CPA (T).
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- Great in Excel, Microsoft access, PowerPoint, and Accounting software
- Strong inter personal skills
TIB Rasilimali Limited offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and an excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below, enclosing
An application letter showing how they meet the position’s requirements.
Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae.
Copies of relevant Certificates and Awards.
Contact address including telephone number(s) and/or email address(s) if available.
Names and full addresses of three referees.
Closing Date: 10th May, 2019
Please address all applications to:
TIB Rasilimali Limited
Samora Towers; 7th Floor
Samora/Bridge Street Junction
P.O. Box 9154
Dar es Salaam
Tel: +255 222 2111711
Fax: +255 222 411122