Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspaper and various online products is looking to recruit highly motivated and experienced individuals to fill the positions of:
BUSINESS MANAGER (1 POST)
- Ensure unit meets revenue and customer satisfaction objectives for direct areas of responsibility using the value selling process; partner with the sales team to interface with clients with the objective to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ensure the sales force is driving new, up-sell of existing advertisers, while driving retention.
- Build and maintain a high performance sales team.
- Consistently focus on meeting the needs of the customer.
- Hold sales executives accountable to performance including forecasting to maximize opportunities and determine areas for improvement.
- Coach Sales Executives to achieve maximum productivity by competency development.
- Identify opportunities for the Sale Executives and assist in developing sales strategies.
- Recruit the best and most qualified individual for available sales positions.
- Provide continued individual and team training.
- Provide opportunities for developing employees to next level.
- Coaching and managing employee performance.
- Serve as a member of the management team and help develop strategic direction for the department.
- Monitor commissions, reports, customer trends and competition to recommend, develop and implement changes in direction as needed.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent. Experience: A minimum of 3 years sales/marketing experience and 2 plus years management experience.
Expert knowledge of all facets of advertising; negotiation and influencing skills; problem-solving and decisionmaking skills; and demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly- accountable sales environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz.
Deadline for applications is 10 November, 2020.