Key Accounts Manager (KAM)
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Jumia Services is the Logistics Marketplace company of Jumia. The mission of Jumia Services is to create a connected and integrated network of service providers, which addresses in the best cost/quality ratio the needs of millions of sellers and customers of Jumia. Our vision is to simplify and expand the accessibility to e-commerce products and services in a convenient and trustworthy way to our customers with focus on technology, community management of logistics marketplace and managing operational quality.
- Proactively lead client relationships by leveraging Jumia traffic and platform capabilities to drive the client’s business and marketing objectives
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Key Account to proactively drive adoption, upsell and retention
- Collaborate with Key Accounts brands and their partners to develop clear business objectives, high impact digital marketing programs and measurement of those programs
- Manage projects across cross-functional teams and with the client to ensure successful delivery of those programs
- Present findings and results to Key Accounts client executives
- Act as a knowledgeable industry leader in online marketing, analytics, and targeting
- Improve and share project management processes, standards, templates and best practices both internally and with client teams
Required Skills And Qualification
- Interest in delivering and supporting Jumia in a client-facing role
- Ability to excel in team environments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a technical or business field
- Passionate about advertising, marketing, data, analytics and technology
- Degree preferably in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- 2+ yrs with Media or Agency experience
- Interest in client-side positions and digital marketing initiatives
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleded personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
Tanzanians are encouraged to apply for the post.