Department: Development & Engineering Department
Reports To: Human Resource Manager
Date: 29 th April 2020
The software developer shall be responsible for analysis, development, testing and supporting highly
complex application software.
Duties and responsibilities are, but not limited, the following:
- Work with the rest of the team in an agile environment to analyze, design, develop, deploy and support applications to meet business and technical requirements.
- Determine solutions for applications by providing necessary designs and technical expertise to the development team. Investigate and analyze verbal and written requests for application software, interpreting application requirements to construct highly complex applications.
- Perform data analysis on reference data and apply software design principles to satisfy application requirements.
- Develop highly complex software code, which is maintainable, and easy to use.
- Develop and execute application test plans, analyze test results, and make appropriate revisions to ensure the applications function as specified.
- Create working prototypes.
- Create build and deployment process scripts.
- Work closely with architects/designers to design and implement reusable system solutions.
- Work with the technical project manager to ensure that the project plan is on track by advising on risks and quality.
- Provide project updates to management.
- Must be competent in Angular JS
- You may be required to serve a probationary period
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English
- Knowledge in computer science, engineering, or a related field with software engineering focus
- Strong ability to work well on a team
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Effective interpersonal skills necessary to foster productive working relationships.
2. Ability to use Laravel and Flutter.
3. Ability to adapt to work environment changes.
4. Ability to maintain confidentiality
5. Ability to adjust work schedule to meet varying demands.
Interested applicants are required to submit a cover letter with current CV for consideration to
[email protected] before 10 th May 2020
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.