Sales Team Member
Ilala, Kivukoni Dar Es Salaam
Application deadline 2019-04-30 Business / Employer name SPENN TANZANIA LIMITEDCompany Industry Technology & Communication Job Level Entry Level Work Type Full Time Minimum Qualification Bachelor Years of Experience 1 year
STM Job Description and Specification Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for recruitment, registration, verification and management of potential users, agents and Merchants for SPENN product in accordance to the business timelines and targets.
- Actively arrange and coordinate sale activations to create brand awareness through excellent execution of guerilla marketing, actual hands-on at events to promote and popularize the product.
- Create, build and maintain strategic relationships with existing SPENN agents, merchants and manage users’ expectations in order to grow the product’s acceptance in the assigned territory.
- Participate in SPENN customers, merchants and agents’ feedback collection, review and channeling to the relevant business departments.
- Ensure actual compliance to regulatory requirements, the set budget, and solve/report other on-site issues.
- Perform any other Sales & Marketing related responsibility in the organization depending on the business dynamics.
- A link with the public: Liaise with service providers, maintain relationships with the public and portray company values at the marketplace.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in any field from an accredited University/College required
- 1- 3 years sales experience especially in the financial/insurance sector
- Punctual, reliable and with genuine concern to help customers
- Age 30 years and below.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to develop working relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners.
- Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with micro and small business owners as well as their customers
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
- The ideal candidate is one who touches the lives of the unbanked and under-banked on a daily basis, and can relate to them on a personal level
Apply for this job
Please follow the below link to conduct the Mandatory online Training Program: