An exciting opportunity for Human resource manager The ideal candidate will be responsible overall management and development of all aspects of HR and Talent Management for the company, including: Recruitment and Selection, Talent Management, Management of the HR department and Employee Relations
- Implements Human Resource policies and programs in organization development, performance management, employee development, training, equality in pay and employment, compensation, benefits and incentives, recruitment, counseling, termination, and maintains a variety of human resource documentation and records.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies and procedures
- Administering benefits programs such as medical claims, and leave and employee assistance.
- Monitoring Location attendances by daily extracting attendance data in Biometric machine, summarizing the reports, and taking appropriate action to reduce lateness
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly report as may be required by the Management.
- Conducting exit and retirement interviews and new employee orientations
- Recommends appropriate accountability and authority limits for subordinate staff, monitors their performance in execution of business plans and takes corrective action where warranted.
- Informs and advises management on policy revisions recommended to meet changing conditions, or revised legislation, and to take advantage of state-of-the-art approaches to Human Resource management.
- Implements communications programs among managers and between managers and employees to ensure that all are informed of policies, procedures and new initiatives that affect the employment relationship with the company
- Represents the organization in important external employee-employer relationships with government, and the public so that the organization’s image is reflected in the most positive manner and where such contacts are critical to the achievement of objectives.
Experience: 2 years
Education Level: Degree
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.