TPC Moshi, TPC Ltd jobs, Nafasi za kazi Tpc, Nafasi za kazi TPC Moshi
TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Garage and Transport Department.
Company: TPC Ltd
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Job type: Full-Time
POST: FOREMAN CIVIL (1 Post)
Reports to the Civil & Rail Engineering Manager
Core Job Description: Supervision of Concrete Sleepers Production, new buildings under construction. New fresh Water Supply and waste water collection systems. Repairs and maintenance to existing company buildings and repair to fresh and foul water systems within the estate.
- Assigning day work to artisans and helpers and follow up works done on site to ensure the works assigned are completed and the highest workmanship is achieved.
- All the artisans and helpers under her/him (ranging between twelve to thirty’ workers)
- Supervising all the Civil Engineering works on various sites under him.
- Preparing Bills of Quantities and cost estimates for works to be done.
- Preparing Estimates of materials required for works and control usage on site to ensure that no wastage and theft occurs.
- Taking care of the equipment and tools of work on site and making sure that they are used correctly and efficiently.
- Preparation of work programs for various works under his/her responsibility.
- Preparing drawings or sketches of the new buildings or modifications done or to be done to existing company buildings.
- Regular inspection to company buildings and complete the prepared inspection worksheet.
- Any other related works as would be assigned to him/her by respective supervisors.
Should demonstrate ability to report any difficulties or technical problems above his level to the Civil Engineering Supervisor for further solutions.
Holder of Diploma in Civil Engineering/Full Technician Certificate from a recognized Training Institution. A combination of relevant academic qualifications and two years experience.
Good command in Auto CAD application.
Knowledge in Computer application will be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Human Resources Executive Officer
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
E-mail:’ [email protected]