Records Management Assistants
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Arusha, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill various vacant posts on specific duties short-terms contracts within the Region.
Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time if situations warrants.
POSITION TITLE: RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANTS (01 POST)
Educational/Professional qualifications: –
- A National Form IV certificate;
- Must have a Diploma in Records Management from recognized Institution;
- Age Limit between: 25 – 40 years
- Computer literate
- Fluent in both Swahili and English;
Work Experience: At least 1-year in the relevant post;
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Records outgoing and incoming mail;
- Records and dispatches outgoing mail;
- Collects mail from the Post Office;
- Check unattended folios and minutes for sending them to respective scheduled officers;
- Marks and indicates cross reference;
- Keep clean record facilities;
- Buys and accounts for postage stamps;
- Identify and sort out documents for disposal;
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by Supervisor;
SALARY: Shall be TANROADS Salary Scale TRS 3.1
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to the under-mentioned address not later than Thursday,09th January , 2020 with their complete CVs; Certified copies of all academic and professional certificates; birth certificates; names of three referees inclusive of former employer if any; applicants contact telephone numbers, postal address E-mails. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and overqualified applicants may not be considered.
Applicants who have worked with public institutions particularly with Government and TANROADS but have unsatisfactory previous records indicating performance and disciplinary shortfalls shall not be considered and any misrepresentation of such fact shall be subjected to legal measures.
Deadline for submission is Thursday,09th January , 2020 at 16:30 Hrs
This is to insist that:
Hand delivery is not allowed;
Women are highly encouraged to apply;
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED OR E-MAILED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY,
P.O. Box 3094, ARUSHA,
Tel: +255 27 254 7178
Or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.