Duties and Responsibilities:
Transaction Processing / Systems / Controls
- Periodic Financial Reporting
- Management of Fiscal and statutory affairs
- Managing the register of Assets
- Management of Receivables and Payables accounts
- Financial Data Security
- Cash/Cash Equivalents and Treasury Management
- Advising Management of Financial Issues
- Lead in internal or external audits as the focal person
- Documentation and recommendation of updates to financial processes
- Liaison with associate entities on matters related to finance
- Assisting/guiding related parties/sister companies in their operations, as may be guided by the General Manager
- Any other duty that shall be assigned by the General Manager/Director(s) within in the scope of business operations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong Financial Accounting background
- University Degree in Accountancy or equivalent from a reputable University
- CPA(T) qualification is an added advantage.
- At least three years of experience in handling financial records, reporting and taxation matters in a reputable company.
- Experience in Car Hire, Tourism and Hospitality Industries.
- Working Proficiency in Electronic Financial Accounting Systems and spreadsheets.
- Good command of Kiswahili and English languages, both spoken and written.
- Tanzanian National, of good repute. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, should be able to communicate complex financial matters to non-technical experts
- Team player, able to work with colleagues of all cadres across the organization
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.