Job Opportunity at Adixoil Company Limited (Liqui Moly Tanzania), Accountant
ABOUT ADIXOIL COMPANY LIMITED
Adixoil Company Limited (Liqui Moly Tanzania) is a Tanzanian Company established
in May 2017, it is the exclusive dealer for Liqui Moly GmbH in Tanzania.
Liqui Moly Germany is a globally renowned manufacturer of premium quality
lubricants, motor oils, additives, vehicle care products, chemical repair tools, service
products, glues and sealants. A global trademark for top quality that fills customers with
enthusiasm. A worldwide brand, made in Germany.
With Liqui Moly a customer will Enjoy the benefits of a full product range offering
everything they could need, with more than 4,000 articles, we offer the perfect product
for any vehicle in the world. Whether for cars, bikes, commercial vehicles, construction
equipment, boats or garden appliances. For private use at home, in professional
workshop applications or for efficient industrial use, our problem-solvers lengthen the
service life of motors and aggregates and ensure their excellent performance and proper
function for many years to come. The finest raw materials, ongoing quality inspections
and compliance with the very highest specifications guarantee unbeatable quality and
unique advantages for our customers. In LIQUI MOLY, our clients buy more than just a
product. They get maximum benefits, accompanied by personal advice, comprehensive
service and an unparalleled focus for them. This is our mission. With a healthy dose of
common sense, an abundance of dedication and our sights set on one clear goal, to fill
you with enthusiasm.
Our Core Values
Every day, we work full of enthusiasm to make sure your confidence in our brand is
justified. Thanks to our strong corporate identity, we always base our actions on our
values. Team spirit takes center stage, we ensure optimum working conditions and
thereby create a climate for creativity, innovation and social fairness. As far as we are
concerned, ambition and pragmatism always go hand in hand. And we feel that success
is always maintained by caring about one another.
“Humanity connects” is one of LIQUI MOLY’s most important guiding principles. Two
words that communicate our fundamental attitude, friendship without borders and caring
about and respecting one another. Within the entire LIQUI MOLY family worldwide.
Amongst all customers, business friends, suppliers, colleagues and relatives. Regardless
of nationality, culture or religion.
LIQUI MOLY is synonymous with pioneering spirit, state-of-the-art technology and
sustainable growth. As exuberant as our approach to service and quality is, we treat
energy and the ever-scarcer resources of Mother Earth very carefully. We are aware of
our social responsibility. This is why our manufacturing processes are as
environmentally friendly as possible and why we continuously optimize all of our
systems and processes in terms of ecological aspects.
All our products are manufactured in Germany with the finest raw materials, ongoing
quality inspections and compliance with the very highest specifications. Our POS are
controlled to ensure that all products are accounted for and avoid the injection of
counterfeit products in the market.
ADIXOIL COMPANY LIMITED
Job Type CONTRACT.
Location – Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT.
- Review financial organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information,
analysis, and make recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional
objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Participate in organizational planning sessions
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans;
- Develop financial and tax strategies;
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the management team;
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team;
- Manage the accounting, legal, tax, and treasury divisions;
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Developing financial policy and ensure that it is well adhered by stakeholders.
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly and Yearly financial reports to the management.
3. Risk Management:
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the organization’s risk profile:
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems;
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and management.
- Report risk issues to the line manager
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendation
- Analyzes & negotiates unique contract requirements, terms, conditions & special provisions to ensure compliance with applicable regulations & ADIXOIL CO LTD objectives
-Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA a plus
-2-3 years of experience in the same field
-Strong knowledge on financial budget, planning and reporting.
Interested candidates may send their CV and Academic certificates (Ms Word format or
PDF) to [email protected], Deadline 26 June 2021.