Direct Sales Staffs (Dodoma, Manyara and Singida) at NMB January, 2020
The Organization NMB Plc rely on your commitment to achieve its vision and mission of being the preferred Financial Service Partner in Tanzania through innovative distribution, and extensive Branch Network and offering affordable customer focused financial Services to the Tanzanian Community in order to realize sustainable benefits for all Stakeholders
We are therefore seeking to recruit high caliber, skilled, motivated, and result-oriented and self-driven candidates with high integrity, sales and marketing skills of Bank products to fill the Direct Sales Staff positions – within Central zone (Dodoma, Manyara and Singida regions).
Job Purpose and Summary
Reporting to Branch Managers, Direct Sales Staff (DSS) will be responsible for selling and marketing NMB different products/accounts.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities will be to:
- Apply marketing approach in Village and Town centres.
- ensure availability of sufficient starter packs
- offer the NMB “chap chap account and other account” product to unbanked community
- Request transmittal of starter pack cash to branches
- register client feedback (formal and informal)
- conduct launch events in villages/towns and wards with support from Zonal Direct Sales Coordinator
- Explain NMB chap chap account and other accounts to customers and provide advice to customer regarding choice of saving account.
- open account for customers
- collect fees for starter packs for onward delivery to the branch Transmit customer data via mobile phone to the core banking system
- report client sentiment and specific feedback on product and processes receive during service to Zonal Direct Sales Coordinator
- support client and agent surveys
- Organize availability of sufficient starter packs in the village by making bulk order when planning to participate in a large scale accounting opening drive.
- Ensure that daily cash summaries are checked and day’s cash transactions are properly in line with set performance targets.
- Report any fraudulent behavior to the supervisor.
- Perform other duties as directed or assigned by the superior.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be a holder of a Degree or Diploma in bank related fields from recognized university/college.
- Able to display a high level of attention to details and skills in interviewing clients to assess their integrity.
- Able to communicate very well in both English and Kiswahili.
- Creative, innovative and honest
- Able and willing to work in challenging environments.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please submit the following:
Certified relevant scanned copies of your certificates/testimonials (Final university/college certificates, transcripts, Ordinary and Advanced level academic certificates and Birth certificate.
A detailed and signed scanned CV, including three reliable referees (must be your lecturer, academic supervisor, Dean or supervisor at work and NOT relatives) with their full addresses; showing clearly your competencies and skills, full address at work or at home including telephone, mobile phone and email address.
NOTE: The CV and certified copies of your certificates/testimonials should be scanned and attached as a single document.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received before Friday 17th January, 2020 at 1700hrs will be considered.
“NMB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Send your application letter and CV to Zonal Manager – Central Zone via email: CentralZoneRecruitmentTeam@nmbtz.com
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and all hand delivery applications shall never be considered.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.