Administration and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-benefit association in Tanzania adding to address general wellbeing needs. MDH works with the Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children; and also scholastic and nonacademic establishments to address the issues of Tuberculosis, Malaria, HIV/AIDS, Nutrition, Maternal and Child Health and to embrace activities to propel general wellbeing examination, training, and administrations for enhancing the lives of individuals.
In Dar es Salaam, MDH underpins the Government of Tanzania through the Municipal boards of Ilala, Temeke, Kinondoni, Ubungo and Kigamboni in execution of the program on HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment and observing of individuals living with HIV/AIDS (PLWHA). With the end goal to reinforce the consideration and treatment of PLWHA in Dar es Salaam, MDH in the interest of the previously mentioned Municipal Councils looks to utilize the accompanying
I. HIV COUNSELING AND TASTER (35)
Reports to: Health Facility In-control
A HIV Testing advocate requires broad, current learning of the HIV avoidance measures.
Testing advocate must appreciate working with other individuals, have an empathetic nature and be a
great audience. A wide information of various social convictions and dispositions is frequently vital when
working with various populace.
Obligations and Responsibilities:
1. He/She is mindful to make mindfulness and training on the presence of HTS i.e. teaching customers on all parts of HIV infections and treatment administration and fundamental wellbeing ways of life.
2. To fill in as contact between clinicians/facilities, people screened and care focuses.
3. To give on-going directing and testing while at the same time keeping up privacy and patient rights. Likewise to furnish psychosocial support and help with linkage to referral administrations.
4. To survey, record all referrals, make development and provide details regarding referral results.
5. To screen the nature of test packs by the utilization of appropriate control materials/tests from research center office.
6. To be in accordance with current HTS conventions/rules to guarantee redress testing administrations (intermittent survey of standard working systems with help from research center office).
7. To guarantee safe stockpiling of HTS related things and to ask for/set up all the important consumables for undertaking the HTS exercises on time.
8. To accumulate and submit HTS gives an account of week after week, month to month as well as quarterly to the HTS facilitators on time.
9. To keep exact HTS records (logbooks, HTS registers, reports and referral/linkage reports)
10. To work with colleague to screen quality change designs concerning the built up execution targets/pointers.
11. Guarantee HIV testing is performed by the National HIV Testing calculation.
12. To complete whatever other obligations that might be required by the clinical group.
At minimum Certificate in HTS Counseling and Testing (HIV&AIDS) from a perceived Institution
A hopeful must have something like three years of experience on HIV testing administrations,
He/she should have a legitimate practice permit
Phlebotomy experience will be an additional preferred standpoint.
The most effective method to APPLY:
Intrigued applicants ought to present their application letters, CVs, Certified photocopies of
declarations and names and contact data (email locations and phone numbers) of two
Applications ought to be put together by 30th October, 2018 to the HR Manager, MDH through email
email@example.com or drop by hand at our MDH Mikocheni Office close New Regency Park Hotel.
If you don’t mind note; just shortlisted applicants will be reached.