Job Opportunities at CRDB Bank
CRDB Bank Plc is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator. As of 31 December. 2018, the bank was reporting Total Assets of TZS 8 Billion and Total Deposits of TZS 6 Billion.
JOB TITTLE:Relationship Manager; Government Banking- Zanzibar (965)
Reporting line- Senior Manager; Local Government
To drive the Government business portfolio both in volume and value through building a positive relationship with the Government and its stakeholders within Zanzibar (Unguja and Pemba) by generating/identifying new business opportunities/avenues for the Bank.
- Grow unit’s profitability through effective development of new business opportunities with 50 – 75% of time dedicated to calling and potential customers to identify business needs and corresponding sales opportunities bank-wide.
- Work closely with Branches to understand Government Financial needs and recommend/share with HQ departments to develop solutions.
- Prepare and deliver formal presentations to customers and potential customers.
- Support the development of long-term Government business retention plans.
- Prepare key business periodical reports to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide professional financial advisory services to Government accounting officers and other stakeholders within Zanzibar.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively.
- Perform quarterly analysis of Government deposit trends and share analysis with recommendations to team leader.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the responsible unit within the Bank.
- Perform market analysis to gain a solid knowledge of competitors.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Account, Finance or any other equivalent and relevant qualification from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales and deposit mobilisation.
- Understanding of Zanzibar Government structure and administrative levels.
- In-depth knowledge of Bank products, services and delivery channels.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Relationship Management skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY