What is All Bar None?
All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague.
We have selected 125 countries that have been less well represented at previous One Young World Summits. Through All Bar None, we will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship for one young leader from each of these countries to attend the Summit in The Hague.
READ MORE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
What does All Bar None sponsorship pay for?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 17 October and 20 October 2018.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague. Your flight to and from The Hague must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
Please note that if you are ultimately selected for a Scholarship and require a visa to enter The Netherlands to attend the One Young World Summit 2018, you will be required to pay a Schengen visa fee yourself. The Schengen visa costs €60 EUR plus the applicable service charge of your local visa application centre. The costs of the visa and the applicable service charge as well as any further costs associated with the visa application (including travel to and from the visa application centre and medical travel insurance required for your visa application) fall on you as the participant.