Tazama Pipelines Limited, an interstate organization owned by the United Republic of Tanzania and the Republic of Zambia and which deals in transportation of crude oil from Dar es Salaam to Ndola, Zambia, wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-mentioned posts below:
Vacancy title: Cook
- Undertakes timely the provision of meals and accommodation to guests staying at die Guest House in order to ensure smooth operations
- Undertakes effectively maintenance of records of guests in order to facilitate replenishment and costing of food stuff and requisites
- Maintains effectively the cleaning of Guest House utensils and beddings in order to ensure provision of acceptable service
- Undertakes effectively to maintain ideal stocking levels of food stuff and requisites in order to ensure timely replenishment
- Certificate of Secondary Education
- Certificate in Hotel Management Cookery from a recognized Institute o At least five years’ work experience in hotel Management House Keeping Cookery from a reputable Hotel.
- A very good command of spoken English and Kiswahili language
Vacancy title: Plant Operator (3 Posts)
Undertakes effectively operations of pumping units at the station in order to ensure uninterrupted supply and safe delivery of refinery feedstock to Ndola
Undertakes the timely operational activities of auxiliary equipment in order to facilitate the availability of pumping units,
Undertakes periodically the pigging of the pipeline in order to ensure its cleanliness.
Undertakes timely data collection in order to monitor and Control the operations of the pumping units and auxiliary equipment
Diploma or Full Technician Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute of higher learning
Work experience of not less than one (1) year in a reputable firm
A very good command of spoken English and Kiswahili language
Job Application Procedure
Application in own handwriting with detailed CV including photocopies of relevant academic certificates should be submitted to die undersigned within two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
HEAD HUMAN RESOURCE
TAZAMA PIPELINES LIMITED,
PO BOX 2157.
DAR ES SALAAM.