Weighbridge Collectors (2 Posts)
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Arusha, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intends to recruit qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill various vacant posts on specific duties short-terms contracts within the Region.
Successful applicants must be ready to work for considerable lengths of time if situations warrants.
POSITION TITLE: WEIGHBRIDGE COLLECTORS (2 POSTS)
- A National Form IV/VI certificate;
- Holder of Diploma in Accountancy from recognized Institution; or equivalent qualification recognized by NBAA;
- Age Limit: 25-40 years
- Work Experience: Must have post qualification experience of at least 2years in any account related duties.
- Computer Literate (at least Certificate in Computer Applications);
- Must be fluent in Kiswahili and English languages;
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen.
Duties and Responsibilities: –
- Collecting all weigh bridge charges (fees) according to weighbridge report form;
- Seeking current USD exchange rates issued by Bank of Tanzania for case of imposing charges that are equivalent to Tanzania shillings and keep exchange rate records;
- Timely filling all necessary records timely and keep register area neat:
- Report all matters to the Shift in charge;
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time by Shift in Charge/or Regional Manager.
SALARY: Shall be TANROADS Salary Scale TRS 3.1
MODE OF APPLICATION
All Interested applicants are invited to apply and submit their handwritten application letters to the under-mentioned address not later than Thursday,09th January , 2020 with their complete CVs; Certified copies of all academic and professional certificates; birth certificates; names of three referees inclusive of former employer if any; applicants contact telephone numbers, postal address E-mails. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and overqualified applicants may not be considered.
Applicants who have worked with public institutions particularly with Government and TANROADS but have unsatisfactory previous records indicating performance and disciplinary shortfalls shall not be considered and any misrepresentation of such fact shall be subjected to legal measures.
Deadline for submission is Thursday,09th January , 2020 at 16:30 Hrs
This is to insist that:
Hand delivery is not allowed;
Women are highly encouraged to apply;
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOULD BE POSTED OR E-MAILED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS AGENCY,
P.O. Box 3094, ARUSHA,
Tel: +255 27 254 7178
Or E-Mail: email@example.com
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.