Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania, Wellness & Customer Service Manager
Wellness & Customer Service Manager
Dar es Salaam , Tanzania
Our client is looking for Wellness & Customer Service Manager, the ideal candidate will supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service medical department
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Define and communicate customer service standards oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Recruit, train, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment when required.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams.
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken (complains register).
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities direct the daily operations of the customer service team.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Evaluate and performance manage staff &identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Bachelor’s degree / advance diploma from a recognized university.
- Possess thorough knowledge of Company product.
- Sound analytical, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Moderate computer literacy especially in the use of Microsoft packages
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience Customer Service or related field in large and reputable organization
Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania, Systems & Database Adminstrator
Systems & Database Adminstrator
Dar es Salaam , Tanzania
The ideal candidate will be responsible in structuring, monitoring and adminstration of the network environment (LAN, WAN) including any new installations, upgrades,
- .Maintenance of Cisco, Alcatel and 3COM equipment utilized on the LAN and WAN networks.
- Configuration, monitoring and management of servers (Windows, Sun Solaris, Linux) as well as client machines
- Backup and Restoration management for all servers
- Structuring, Monitoring and administration of the network environment (LAN, WAN) including any new installations, upgrades
- Configuration and deployment of new hardware and software solutions on servers and on the client environment
- Maintaining server inventory and configuration information
- Deploying software onto the servers and client’s machines either interactively or remotely through Group Policy Management
- Administration of mail servers, antivirus, mail marshal and web marshal
- Database administration and server performance tuning for Oracle databases
- User security administration and management including creation and deletion of user accounts
- Managing and administering various business systems including General Insurance, Medical, Life, Pensions and Finance and all associated software e.g. document management and archiving etc.
- Handling conventional support issues on servers and clients
- Creating and maintaining all databases required for development, testing and production usage
- Performing the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases
- Performing ongoing tuning of the database instances
- Installing new versions of the Oracle and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database
- Planning and implementing backup and recovery of the Oracle database
- Controlling migration of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle
- Implementing and enforcing security for all of the Oracle Databases
- Performing database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database
- Ensuring all Premia support issues for Tanzania are resolved within agreed TAT, and provide a report at end of each month showing the TAT achievement
- Deploying a web based quotation/ policy issuance system which fully meets business requirements
- Database management tasks for all databases deployed in Tanzania. Ensuring all Oracle databases are optimally tuned
- Identifying and deploying new systems based on business requirements
- Take on other IT projects and assignments to be advised by management
- Take any other projects and assignments to be assigned by the IT Head during the course of the year
- Bachelor in computer science or equivalent
- LAN and WAN infrastructure, design , installation and configuration
- Network Security design and implementation including internet security management, email security, firewall management, DMZ, intrusion detection, protocol management and monitoring etc.;
- Network Monitoring and Management technologies including bandwidth monitoring and management;
- High Availability Server Management including server clustering;
- Data management
- Information and knowledge management
- 1 – 2 years of hands on systems engineering/ support experience within financial services
- Experience in supporting/ monitoring mission critical applications with high availability requrequirements
Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania, Head of Finance
Head of Finance
Dar es Salaam , Tanzania
- Monitor expenditure and revenue in the organisation to ensure these are aligned with the Business Unit/ company’s operational plan.
- Partake in Financial Planning process [budgeting, modelling, forecasting and reporting]
- Oversee and ensure the efficient management of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, and Tax workflows.
- Manage in house finance team, setting performance targets, performance reviews. (FO – T and FO – R).
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the company and its subsidiaries including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, cash flows, development and monitoring of business budgets.
- Oversee the preparation of ad-hoc and monthly reports, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by management.
- Lead the compliance function of the company by ensuring accurate and timely processing of statutory returns such as PAYE, SDL, and contributions to pension schemes, withholding tax, service levies, royalties and all other taxes.
- Monitor Cash/ banking activities of the company.
- Review all financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
- Develop a comprehensive revenue assurance framework and oversee the implementation and adherence across the organisation.
- Keep current with all financial reporting requirements in line with standards set by IFRS and NBAA.
- Take responsibility for external audit queries and ensuring all internal control recommendations implementation is satisfactory.
- Lead risk analysis and mitigation processes to ensure the business remains a going concern.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years Experience
- Professional Accounting Qualification such as CPA, ACCA
Job Opportunity at CVPeople Tanzania, Security Technician
Dar es salaam , Tanzania
- Install, maintain, or repair security systems, alarm devices, and related equipment, following blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans
- Mount and fasten control panels, door and window contacts, sensors, and video cameras, and attach electrical and telephone wiring in order to connect components
- Test and repair circuits and sensors, following wiring and system specifications.
- Keep informed of new products and developments. Request orders for replacement parts.
Must have experience and trained in
- CCTV and access control
- Dallmeier and Babylon Systems
- Gallagher Electric Fences
- Cisco Networks