Tanesco jobs 2019 | Nafasi za kazi Tanesco | Tanesco tanzania jobs | Ajira mpya Tanesco 2019 | Tanesco vacancies | Jobs in Tanzania 2019 |Tanzania Jobs| Ajira Leo | Ajira zetu| Nafasi za Kazi Tanzania | Ajira Mpya 2019 | Nafasi za Kazi Utumishi wa Umma| Jobs in Tanzania 2019 | Ajira mpya may 2019| Ajira Portal | Ajira mpya leo Tanzania | Nafasi za kazi 2019
Tanesco jobs 2019-Details and Mode of Application
TANESCO JOBS 2019 OPPORTUNITIES
Tanzania Electric Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) is implementing its strategies to increase access and connectivity of its energy services and products for Tanzanians to support the government’s industrialization agenda. The company is currently expanding its business by investing heavily in generation, transmission and distribution network. In line with this, TANESCO now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill the positions under Specified Period Employment terms of Twelve Months Period (12).
SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTES FOR THE POSITIONS TO BE FILLED:
All Candidates must:
- Demonstrate impeccable performance track record;
- Demonstrate highest degree of integrity, credibility, and character;
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be capable of working with minimal supervision;
- Be capable of delivering excellent results while working under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Possess knowledge and competency in related field;
- Good customer care;
- Qualified and interested candidate may apply by sending a detailed application letter clearly stating why you should be considered for the position and how you will add value to the company.
- All Applications must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, testimonials and contacts of three (3) referees.
- Application letters should clearly state the candidate’s name, secondary examination index number and year of examination appearing in the attached academic certificates.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS:
- First appearance is 10 May 2019
- Deadline for submission of applications is fourteen (14) working days from first appearance.
- Applicants must include reliable phone numbers for effective communication.
- All Applicants who will not be invited for an interview should consider themselves unsuccessful.
- § Please note that phone calls or any kind of soliciting for these positions by applicants or relatives will automatically lead to disqualification.
- All applications should be sdelivered to:
SENIOR MANAGER – HUMAN RESOURCE,
TANESCO – DAR ES SALAAM OFFICE,
UMEME PARK – UBUNGO,
P. O BOX 9024,