SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES-APPLY ONLINE
The General public is hereby informed that the British University in Egypt – BUE has announced Undergraduate degree scholarships for applicants from the United Republic of Tanzania for the academic year 2019/20120.
2.0 Scholarship coverage
This scholarship will cover cost of flights (go and return) to Egypt, Accommodation in the University dormitories, Tuition fee, Books and Education materials, Medical care and stipend.
3.0 Qualification for Bachelor Scholarship.
General Requirements for the Academic year 2019/2020:
- Applicants must have completed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination either 2017 or 2018;
- Applicants must have a valid IELTS exam with minimum score 6.0 (Not taken before January, 2018;
- Applicants must have passed with division I or II in the Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination.
|Engineering||English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry Advance Mathematics.|
|Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|Information and Computer Science|
|Dentistry||English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics.|
|Economics||English and other seven subject from Accounting, Business studies, Computer studies, Economics, French/German, Mathematics, Geography, History, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Global studies, Logic, philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Social studies, Statistics, Us Government.|
|Communication and Mass Media|
|Law||1.English language or Literature.2.Five subjects selected from Accounting, Business studies, Computer studies, Economics, French/German, Mathematics, Geography, History, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Global studies, Logic, philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Social studies, Statistics, Us Government.|
4.0 Required Documents to be submitted
- Certified copies of academic certificates and/or transcripts for Certificate of Secondary Education Examination and Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination.
- Certified copy of birth certificate;
- Valid academic IELTS certificate with minimum score of 6.0 (not taken before January, 2018; and
- Copy of valid passport.
5.0 Mode of Application
Applicants should complete an online application form via www.bue.edu.eg., and print application form for submission at Ministry.
Deadline for submission of the applications is 30th June, 2019.
Kindly submit your application to the address below:-
Ministry of Education, Science and Technology,
College of Business and law,
Room No. J404,
P.O. Box 10,