Funding Opportunities for Tanzanians 2019 | U.S Embassy Tanzania | Scholarships for Tanzanians 2019 | Grants Funding opportunities for Tanzanians 2019 | Call for Proposals in Tanzania | Tanzanians funding Opportunities | U.S Embassy Scholarships for Tanzanians | The U.S Embassy in Tanzania | U.S Embassy Tanzania jobs | Scholarships for Africans to study in U.S.A | Scholarships for Tanzanians to study in U.S.A | Opportunities in Tanzania
Funding Opportunities for Tanzanians 2019 by U.S Embassy Tanzania Dar es salaam
The U.S. Embassy in Tanzania is pleased to announce that funding is available through the Public Affairs Section’s Annual Program Statement (APS), which outlines our funding priorities, the strategic themes we focus on, and the procedures for submitting requests for funding. Please read carefully the instructions below before applying.
Program Office: Public Diplomacy (PD)
Announcement/Award Type: Grant, Individual Grant, Property Grant and Cooperative Agreement
Funding Opportunity Number: DOS-DAR-2019
Funding Opportunity Title: Annual Program Statement for Public Diplomacy
Deadline for Applications: July 31, 2019 (12:00 pm. GMT)
Individual award amount: The award floor is $1,000 and the ceiling is $25,000
The purpose of this APS is to award a limited number of grants to individuals, non-governmental organizations, think tanks, and academic institutions. Proposals funded by PD under this APS will further one or more of the U.S. Mission to Tanzania’s following Integrated Country Strategy and public diplomacy goals:
- Development of women’s entrepreneurs.
- Promote Democratic Governance
- Improve Health and Education, Especially Among Women and Girls
- Promote Broad-based Economic Growth and Investment
- Advance Regional and Domestic Security
Project proposals should be detailed, demonstrating:
- Title of the project
- Clear goals/purpose
- Problem definition, Behavioral objectives for targeted audience
- A description of the proposed project’s activities and expected outcomes
- Reliable partner institutions, if any
- A detailed evaluation plan
- The projected period of performance -realistic timeline (start and end dates)
and project steps
- A strong public diplomacy component
- Project monitoring & reporting plan covering the entire project timeline plan
- A sustainability plan for the post-funding period.
- Budget :- Project proposals must include a detailed budget, demonstrating the following:
I. Reasonable costs,
II. Any applicable cost-sharing, and
A good application should answer the important questions of who, what, where, when, and why.
We encourage creative and innovative proposals that advance one or more of the above mentioned goals. Proposals that focus on youth leadership, women’s empowerment, entrepreneurship, and engagement of underserved populations will be viewed favorably.
HOW TO APPLY-FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
All proposals must include the following items
1. A cover letter/application letter
2. The organization’s official registration documentation
3. The list of Key members of the organization
4. Support/recommendation letters (if available)
For Assistance with the requirement for PD Grants: Please contact DARPDProposals@state.gov.
Please indicate “PD Small Grants” on the subject line.