Senior Analyst Customer Journey And Business Process
Lead the development of customer journeys and lean business processes for the new products and solutions as well as improving the existing ones for better customer experience and operations excellence. Responsible for VOC to CTQ conversations as well as providing innovative Business process models to improve and/or automate current products/services to meet customers’ expectation.
- Lead business process analysis of the current products/services, proposed application changes and new solution design requests.
- Lead development of innovative Business Process models to improve and/or automate current products/services to meet or surpass customer’s expectation.
- Identify, plan and implement key innovation assignments to improve quality and increase productivity resulting in significant business improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Establish a strategy to align improvement or design efforts with critical issues that affect operational excellence, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing change/continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify customer service expectations, agree SLAs and align to Customer Value Proposition in order to deliver an appropriate service with their performance metrics.
- Perform data gathering and use Voice of Customer (VoC) from omni-channels, convert them into critical to customers’ requirements (CTQ) and prioritize to key business requirements.
- Challenge status quo and ensure proposed solutions for improvement are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Serve as a research specialist for implementing best practice on emerging innovation and support of continuous improvement efforts.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better innovative ways of working
Experience and Qualifications.
- Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Minimum 5-7 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/’Workout’ sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
- Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent