Sappi Southern Africa
Process Trainee – Woodyard ( 84 )
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a prospective Process Trainees for training and development Program within the Pulp and Paper Industry based at the Ngodwana Mill.
This role reports in to the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 (Math’s and Physical Science)/ N3 Pulp and Paper
Closing date for applications: 18 January 2021
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.