Other Mwanza District Mwanza
Serves as Maxcom representatives by selling Maxcom products and services and meeting customer needs.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual Regional analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business administration.
• At least two years experience in marketing, sales and distribution in recognized companies.
• Customer Service knowledge, Regional Sales Management, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
Interest candidates must attach the following:
(1) Application letter (Specify the position or/and Region and advert code number MA/07/2017R)
(2) Current Curriculum Vitae with three referees include from your previous employer.