KEDS Tanzania Company Ltd is looking for experienced and well qualified Tanzanians who are capable to fill the following vacant posts.
Job Vacancy: Welders
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Be qualified and certified in fabricating/welding
- Be able to read, interpret and fabricate from factory drawings
- Be qualified in the mig and tig weld process
- Experience: 2-3 years
- Be organized and productive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs emergency and allocated welding and cutting works as advised by mechanical supervisor.
- Study and sketch the parts to be fabricated and determines operations to be performed
- Plan and inform material requirement.
- Shifting of welding machine, cylinders to the work station.
- Cleans and degreases parts to be welded using wire brush, grinders and solvents,
- Requisition of materials and tools required for the work and inspect them up on receipt.
- Clean and maintain tools used for work.
- Responsible for safety & security of company assets in his control.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Management time to time
Location: KIBAHA, LULANZI AREA
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV with one recent Passport Size Photo and a day time telephone contact by August 8, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the position tittle in the email subject line).