Employer: e-Government Agency
Date Published: 2017-07-24
Application Deadline: 2017-08-06
Responsible for requirements gathering and designing applications based technical solutions to solve business problems, which includes defining, analysing and documenting software and system requirements. The primary objective is to help Public Institutions implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of software projects, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acting as a bridge between business group with need or problem and the Technology teams offering a solution to a problem or need.
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of enterprise wide applications.
iii. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs.
- Manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget.
- Actively involving in development of new systems, business processes improvement, strategy planning or potentially organizational change.
- Actively involving in product testing and evaluation as providing quality assurance and control and communicating the deliverables state to the users.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Engineering or related discipline from a recognized institution
- Technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors.
- Strong skills in project planning, controlling and delivery management
iii. Capable of performing reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes, feasibility studies, business cases and recommendations related to proposed solution for Government ICT projects/requests
- Knowledgeable in Quality Assurance for developed ICT products/services
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts & modelling techniques and methods.
- Possession of an ICT related certifications (CISA, CRISC, CISM etc.) and/or certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
**. ICT OFFICER GRADE II (BUSINESS ANALYST) – 2 POST
==>NAFASI NYINGINE ZA KAZI KWA WATU WA ICT OFFICER BONYEZA LINK
1.ICT OFFICER GRADE II (SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION) – 5 POST
2.ICT OFFICER GRADE II (NETWORK ENGINEERS) – 2 POST
3.ICT OFFICER GRADE II (DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR) – 3 POST
4.ICT OFFICER GRADE II (MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER) – 4 POST
5.ICT OFFICER GRADE II (APPLICATION PROGRAMMER) – 2 POST
6.ICT OFFICER GRADE II (WEB APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER) – 2 POST
7.DATA ADMINISTRATOR II – 1 POST