The Chinese Government invites applications from both Chinese and international students for the Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship. It is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
You should send TWO sets of bound application documents to Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) by post. No application documents will be returned.
Worth of Award
The program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.
This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years.
The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
1. Master programs given in English:
- International Business
- LL.M. (Master of Laws)
- Regional Economics
- MPA (Master of Public Administration)
2. Doctoral program given in English: Economic Law
3. Recommended Master programs given in Chinese:
- Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL),
- Linguistics and Applied Linguistics,
- Master of Finace (MF),
- Master of International Business (MIB),
- Master of Business Administration (MBA),
- Master of Applied Statistics (MAS),
- Master of Public Administration (MPA), etc.
How to Apply
- Application is done Online.
- To log in, submit online the completed “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” and print a hard copy.
- The Agency Number of SUFE is 10272. (Only applicants who put SUFE at the first-choice university place will be considered by our admission office.)
Room 102, Admission Office ICES SUFE
No.369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai,China
Post code: 200083
Deadline: applications close March 31st, 2018
we also recommend