Workshop and Field Service Specialist
As Workshop and Field Service Specialist, you are responsible for the field service support delivery customers. Proactively support the workshop and field service management to provide aftermarket support, technical expertise and engineering service support to internal and external customers. You are reporting directly to Service Manager.
- Manage rebuilds jobs and process, parts forecasting for component repairs in workshop as well as machine rebuilds.
- Ensure all customer services activities are being carried out in accordance with Company Values, Sandvik way of working and current Company policies and procedures.
- Establish reporting systems and train key personal on the operation of same.
- Monitor and report on Customer Key Performance Indicators. Communicate and follow up on marketing issues, including customer concerns, service, spare parts, consumables, performance, etc.
- Plan, forecast and secure resource availability (technical, administrative, financial, logistics, equipment, parts, and tools).
- Working with the Product Line Managers to grow the Tools, Parts and Services businesses.
- Provide technical support to customers and service personnel as required.
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering with equivalent technical experience
- Management / Supervisory Qualification desirable
- 5-years’ experience in a mining / technical or sales environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Sandvik as well as customers business
- Mining and technical background
- Computer literate -proven competence in Microsoft Office applications
- Intimate knowledge of Sandvik mining products and applications
Mwanza – Tanzania
Who may apply
All applicants outside Central Africa must ensure that they are able to secure a work permit and permanent residence prior to applying for any advertised positions.
How to apply
Please apply online through PeopleSoft (ESS), or access the Sandvik website http://ift.tt/1fzAL1W
Job Reference No: 352198
Recruiter: Deogratias Sendama
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the Tanzanian population.
Deadline: 6 Aug
BONYEZA HAPA KU-APPLY