ABO Capital and Zandre Campos invite applications from students from developing countries in Africa who can demonstrate the knowledge of Africa for a scholarship worth up to $30,000. The top three essays will win a 5-night all-expenses paid trip to Angola.
ABO Capital is an international investment firm that invests in companies in the technology, healthcare, energy, transportation, hospitality and real estate sectors throughout Africa. The mission of ABO Capital is to create global value for developing countries in Africa while contributing to their economic development.
In 500 words or less, demonstrate your knowledge of Africa and explain your deep
conceptual ideas for tapping into its economic potential and bettering the
continent. These ideas could be your own or showcase your support of projects
already in development.
Worth of Award
- The Grand Prize essay will win a scholarship for one full semester of college, up to $30,000.
- The top three essays will win a 5-night all-expenses-paid trip to Angola.
- The Developing countries in Africa
- Must be 18 years or older and currently enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, or university program to enter.
How to Apply
- Participants can submit their essays to email@example.com. M
- Please attach the essay as a word document.
- Include contact information, proof of enrollment declared major, and age.
Deadline: applications close February 28, 2018