T-MARC Tanzania is an independent, Tanzanian, not for profit, non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in Tanzania, for the benefit of Tanzanians. T-MARC employs a dynamic approach, bringing together public and private stakeholders to develop and expand consumer markets for a broad range of health products.
T-MARC also promotes behaviour change through evidence-based practices that make a positive health and social impact within the development field. These practices, products and strategies are in the areas of infectious diseases, like HIV/AIDS and malaria, reproductive health, water/sanitation and nutrition. These interventions are specifically target vulnerable, at risk and low income populations.
T-MARC Tanzania’s mission is to contribute to the well being of all Tanzanians by developing effective partnerships among multiple players in the commercial, NGO and public sectors to implement social marketing and behaviour change communications programmes that address key health, social and economic challenges.
T-MARC Tanzania is committed to becoming a leader in creating sustainable solutions by utilising the Organisation’s Four Ps Approach:
- People - Reaching all Tanzanians with special focus on the under-served and most in need, while promoting continued growth in staff expertise.
- Partnerships - Promoting new collaborations with partners from the public, private and non-profit sectors and donor community throughout Tanzania.
- Portfolio - Managing projects that advance the field of social marketing and behaviour change communications for the benefit of Tanzanians.
- Place - Facilitating reach throughout Tanzania with extensive knowledge of the country and areas where the most at risk groups reside; using innovative technologies to produce research data linked to locations to improve results.
T-MARC Tanzania holds itself to the highest levels of integrity and has a strong commitment to the following values:
- Leadership – T-MARC Tanzania strives for top results in the initiatives it undertakes; stepping forward with innovative ideas, bringing together new partners and staying on the cutting edge of innovations in social marketing.
- Partnership – T-MARC Tanzania is part of a larger team; working with stakeholders, government donors, collaborating agencies and others to combine resources, strengths and skills to achieve success.
- Accountability – T-MARC Tanzania is committed to achieving the highest level of transparency and ethics in all financial, management and partnership activities undertaken – holding itself responsible to donors, partners and beneficiaries of its programmes.
- Respect – T-MARC Tanzania puts respect for the people of Tanzania first - revering diversity, valuing strengths and skills and working collaboratively with the beneficiaries of its products and programmes.
- Passion – Staff at T-MARC Tanzania maintain personal and professional enthusiasm for their work, and are driven by a sense of purpose and a desire to do all that they can to help improve the social conditions of Tanzanian families.
The primary objectives of T-MARC Tanzania are to:
- Develop and manage a cost-effective marketing, sales, and distribution network that will help key populations access branded products and services addressing health, social and economic challenges.
- Develop and manage targeted behaviour change communication initiatives that empower Tanzanians to take actions that improve their health and well being.
- Establish and maintain practical partnerships with international agencies and local organisations from Tanzania’s governmental, commercial, and civil society sectors for key roles in current programmes.
Email: E-MAIL FOR EMPLOYMENT AND OTHER OPPORTUNITIES FOR OPPORTUNITIES