Paradise & Wilderness Ltd. is a Tanzanian safari & Zanzibar specialist led by a Dutch owner. We have our own accommodations and we organize all the Safari Game Drives ourselves.
At Zanzibar we have Paradise Beach Hotel and Zanzibar Bay Resort in Uroa, Reef & Beach Resort in Jambiani and Shaba Boutique Hotel in Stone Town.
Just outside the Mtemere Maingate at Selous we have Africa Safari Selous and next to Lake Manyara, in northern Tanzania, our Africa Safari Lake Manyara. We also have our Africa Safari Serengeti Central, in Seronera. And we have planned to open up to 3 more Safari lodges during 2019! So this year is going to be incredible!
Purpose of the function
As a receptionist you are aware of everything what is happening in the resort. You’ll also often be the first person that guests and employees see, so you’re always representing the paradise and wilderness company with a professional manner and a big smile. You need to give customers a perfect first impression.
Guest relations part of the job:
You will welcome the guest. You communicate the problems with the right departments and is taking care of the guests in a good manner. When the holiday for the guest is finished, you handle the financial administration and organize the feedback for our resort.
You are the face of our company, guests needs to feel home because of you.
- Receptionist’s duties also may include room reservations and assignment, guest registration, cashier work, credit checks, key control as well as mail and message service.
- Receptionist is responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Prepare the check in list and organize welcome drinks. Do a short explanation of important subjects in the resort.
- Welcome directs visitors by explaining the property, prices and possibilities.
- 3 years of experience as a receptionist or similar job.
- Can handle stress and making the right priorities.
- Effective communication. Naturally, a receptionist should have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good with computer systems
- Do you have a big smile and qualities we are looking for? Fill in the form below and apply on our vacant job, and maybe we can welcome you in our Paradise & Wilderness team!