Description SCOPE: To facilitate the promotion, sales and bookings of a company’s products and services & to aid lodge meeting of targets.
- Luxury, international hotel chain operating worldwide looking for a mature and well experienced Reservations Manager to join the team.
- Reporting to the General Manager this position will be the key for business success of the lodge. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing Reservations team.
SCOPE: To facilitate the promotion, sales and bookings of a company’s products and services & to aid lodge meeting of targets.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service
- Drive results through the reservations team, setting clear objectives. Making team more productive by aiding their planning.
- Motivating & developing the team.
- Supervising General Job Performance of reservation staff implementing of policies and procedures Front Office Manager, training, responsible and perform any other duties might requested by them.
- Ensuring that Operational requirements of clients are met Creating rate plans, loading rates into the property management system and working with the revenue manager to boost occupancy and the average achieved room rate.
- Also liaise with the rooms division to ensure that on the day occupancy is maximized.
- Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the Hotels Group and its brand.
- Promote lodge products and services
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about the lodge in various region
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls
- Maintaining the in-house reservations systems hygiene (Rate loading, Rate checks, Quality of Reservations ETA ETD preferences etc)
- Prepare and execute action plans which increase reservation conversion and associated business
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/emailAccept wait list reservations
- Process amendments to reservations such as extensions, early departures, etc
- Manage “no show” reservations by investigation and recording of same
- Overall in charge of all correspondence generated from the department. Ensure that quality of communication as per brand standards is always met.
- Maintain knowledge of special rates/ offers/ promotions
- Monitor reservation levels and inform Managers of current and future occupancy rates
- Prepare reports as requested (eg to travel agents, business houses etc)
- Prepare reservation sales reports
- Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff
- Review reservation booked daily, Review arrival report daily.
- Responsible for training staff.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures
- Knowledgeable in hotel and guest room facilities/services and ensures reservations agents are equally knowledgeable.
· Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
· Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
· Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guest.
· Observes and ensures that proper telephone manners are maintained at all times
· Monitors and coordinates group reservations activity with the Sales Department and Revenue Manager
· Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
· Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients.
· Responsible for work schedule
· Responsible for maintaining a Neat and Orderly position at all times.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV only quoting the job tittle on the email subject (RESERVATION MANAGER) to email@example.com before 20th November, 2020.
Due to time constraints and expected large volumes of applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, who celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.