Kazinikwetu limited, Kazinikwetu jobs, Nafasi za kazi Kazinikwetu, Ajira za uwalimu Tanzania, Montessory Teachers jobs in Tanzania
Dead Line:05th September, 2019
Our client is a reputable school in Kigamboni looking for Montessory Teachers to work in the Dodoma campus.
- Develop and implement lesson plans to meet the specific needs of each child enrolled in the early learning program
- Impart lessons on a one-on-one or group basis and assist children who may have trouble grasping concepts
- Promote feelings of security and trust in children by encouraging them through activities
- Talk, sing and read to infants in a bid to make children feel comfortable and enthusiastic in class
- Respond quickly and in a soothing fashion to distressed children and ensure that they are made comfortable immediately
- Conduct developmental screenings and ongoing assessments on children to determine motor, language, social, cognitive and emotional skills development
- Communicate any significant findings to parents regarding behavior and assist parents in managing related issues
Must have Montessory certificate
Must have passed through Montessory College
Country Sales Manager
Place: Dar es Salaam
Dead Line: 10th September, 2019
Our client; a Group of Companies based in Dar es Salaam is looking for Country Sales Manager to begin to work the soonest possible. Ideal candidate should have experience in FMCG with excellent results.
- Lead the Sales team in planning the development of robust sales strategies
- Redesign the businesses sales operating models that are failing to achieve target returns.
- Create and drive inspiring and collaborative productivity capabilities for the sales team
- Gather internal and external data that he will promptly translate into useful and actionable insights for informed sales strategy
- Develop sales approaches that create simple and lean sales processes for targeted business activities and drive the greatest value to the business.
- Apply consistent and ambitious sales principles in order to ensure that Sales processes and structures are much simpler and balanced.
- Carry out performance, market, and competitive analyses of the business.
- Establish the sales KPIs that facilitate the analysis/measurement of the business’s sales performance against overall sales goals, objectives, targets, and budgets.
- Oversee the training and development of the sales teams, constantly improving their skills for optimal departmental performance.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work with management across the business on effort to guarantee the best sales approaches, leading to enhanced performance and achievement of desired results.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales management at senior level preferably in car industry.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, a keen eye for detail.
- Team player and have a passion for team-building.
- Self-motivated and proactive, assertive and confident.
- Comfortable working with senior business leadership and executives.