About Park Hyatt
Park Hyatt is a special Hyatt Brand which accommodates luxurious guest, “in Park Hyatt we believe that Luxury is personal”
About The Role – Assistant Housekeeping Manager
As Assistant Housekeeping Manager at the Park Hyatt Zanzibar, you will report directly to the Room Division Manager and will:
- Set up Housekeeping department: and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department and the implementation of Park Hyatt Brand standards in rooms and public area.
- Your focus will be to recruit associates that have the passion and talent to work in Guest rooms, public area and laundry
- Managing the Housekeeping functions. Train, develop and monitor all Housekeeping functions of the Hotel.
- Drive effectiveness across the Housekeeping function through effective integrated processes. Encourage design thinking, ongoing learning, empathy and growth.
- Build lasting rapport with other departments. Building and maintaining strong relationships among Housekeeping and other departments like Engineering and Front office
- Deliver our brand promises by creating energizing experiences which will contribute to positive feedback from the guests
- Collaborate with other Hyatt Hotels: as Assistant Housekeeping Manager you will be expected to collaborate with other Hyatt’s in Housekeeping aspects.
- You will support other Heads of Department: in all operational aspects
- You will be tasked to manage the laundry: As Assistant Housekeeping Manager you will be required to manage all laundry operations of the Hotel.
Park Hyatt Zanzibar
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in a similar leadership role or have relevant Housekeeping experience in Hyatt Hotels preferably within Park Hyatt Brand.
- This role is perfect for someone who is fun loving and enjoys working with people at all levels, winning their trust and helping them and the business to meet their goal.
- Reputation as a Housekeeper who knows Park Hyatt Room standards
- Proven ability as an effective and caring leader fostering a culture where people are empowered to be their best.
- Passionate about fostering connections; delivering our guiding principles; and creating energizing experiences by connecting our guests to who and what matters to them most.
- Relevant degree/Diploma in Hospitality.
- Proficient in both the local language and English.
This position is open for only Hyatt employees who are willing to relocate to Park Hyatt Zanzibar, associates from Park Hyatt brand are encouraged to apply
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
We care for people so they can be their best. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld.
Please ensure that you have discussed your interest in this position with your Human Resources Department before you apply online.