Slipway Road, Masaki, Dar es Salaam
JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (1 POST)
JOB LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
COMPANY NAME: YOUNG INVESTMENT COMPANY LIMITED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate building and maintenance issues.
- Organize social functions and social events.
- Prepare correspondence documentation and presentation materials.
- Maintain and monitor office equipment and inventory supplies, and order for supplies replacement.
- Creating and updating records and database.
- Updating office policies and procedures.
- Schedule company calendar and updating as needed
- Prepare expenses reports for office budget and expenditures.
- Support other department staff and managers.
- Prepare for travel arrangement for office staff and managers ( budget and expenses report)
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree in Public Administration or Business Administration from a recognized higher learning Institution.
- Must be Computer literate and fluent in English language.
- Must have at least 2 years of working experience in related field .
- Must have driving experience with valid driving licence.
How to apply:
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com before Wednesday 1 May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their emails addresses and contact numbers for next steps.
Prepares payment vouchers for internal payments including leave travel facilities, duty travel advances, loans and advances, and all other staff payments; pensions and other terminal benefits;
Provides proposals and recommendations on necessary improvements on workflow;
Prepares change notes for the production of the payroll including deductions and increments;
Maintains records of change notes received from the Human Resource and other departments; verifies accuracy and completeness of the payroll and payment vouchers;
Enters transactions into journals and other primary books of accounts;
Maintains relevant books of accounts;
Collects revenue generated by the Company and prepare related records for timely revenue accounting and participates in the closure of the books of accounting;
Organizes, prepares and coordinates the cash flow projections and analysis and
Performs any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time.
First Degree either in Accountancy, Bachelor of Business Administration majoring in Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance, Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or Advanced Diploma in Certified Accountancy from any recognized higher learning Institution.
Must be good in English speaking and writing
Must have at least 2 years of working experience in related field .
Must have driving experience with valid driving licence