BRAC Tanzania, BRAC Tanzania jobs, Nafasi za kazi BRAC Tanzania, Jobs at BRAC Tanzania, Ajira mpya BRAC Tanzania, jobs in Tanzania, Nafasi za kazi Tanzania
BRAC is one of the world’s largest development organization has extensive development programs globally. BRAC in Tanzania is seeking application from competent, dynamic and self-motivated individual to fill up the following position;
Position: REGIONAL MANAGER
Job Location: TANZANIA
Programme: SMALL ENTERPRISES PROGRAM
- Proper planning and budgeting and cost control of the program
- Program quality control activities and smoothing its implementation
- Developing staff capacity on the loan process and quality maintenance
- Maintain records of program operations (files and registrars)
- Loan visit, Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potentiality of clients
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
- Ensure all lending procedures are complied and implemented accordingly
- Follow up, Reply and take action on the Audit and Monitoring Related Issues and findings
- Conduct and attend meeting with subordinate and respective supervisors.
- Prepare and submit on time all program reports(daily, weekly, monthly and etc)
- Develop, review and update program credit policies
- Proper handling of all administrative work, link with program stakeholders and other program
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field from a recognized University.
- Proven 2 years working experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst or similar role
- Solid understanding of lending procedures
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel)
- Negotiation skills
- Must possess excellent Management skills.
How to apply:
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please apply by sending your CV and application letter to HRD, BRAC Tanzania Finance Limited, Plot #2329, Block-H, Mbezi Beach, and P.O. Box 105213, Dar es Salaam or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “REGIONAL MANAGER-SEP”. Application deadline is 23.08.2019, (up to 12pm). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please do not send your certificates.
BRAC Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer and is against all forms of Exploitation, discrimination and harassment at work place