Customer Experience Systems Manager
Posting Country: Tanzania, United Republic of
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
- Manage/Oversees the Customer Operations (COPS) IT related issues.
- Execution of the company and Group strategy and deliverables, specifically related to Digital Dare.
- Responsible for the overall end user support services for all the customer and for their performance in order to meet customer service KPIs.
- Manage contact centre systems and applications (contact centre, Digital care/channels, customer care training/knowledge base portals and TNPS Applications.
- Manage overall contact centre systems and applications security, service availability.
- Manage systems problems, Incidents and requests as per the SLA.
- Assist in acquiring and maintain technology Infrastructure for Customer Experience Applications.
- Manage systems/applications changes
- Manage systems capacity & performance of Customer Experience Systems
- Manage Projects related to contact centre systems and applications
Core competencies, knowledge, experience & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Electronics and Communication science IT Systems administration
- 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- TCP/IP Network administration
- Systems Monitoring & Analysis Tools
- Operating Systems (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- Database Management/Administration (oracle/ms sql/mysql)
- Agile way of working
- Information Systems Security
- Telecommunications Knowledge/ experience would be advantageous.
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.