Responsible for driving Islamic Banking Business, Sales and Revenue Growth, Customer Numbers, Customer Accounts, Islamic Product Development, Customer Service, Risk Management and Lending Quality.
- Lead and Direct Islamic Banking Team
- Develop, implement and manage Islamic Banking Strategy
- Drive the attainment of annual growth and revenue targets for Islamic Banking
- Drive the development, customization and implementation of Islamic Products
- Develop and execute the annual Islamic Banking Plan and budget within approved limits
- Develop and maintain Business Continuity, Risk, and Compliance Management & Regulatory Control.
- Relationship Management of stakeholders of the Islamic Banking: Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Head Office Functions, Bank of Tanzania
- Customer Service Management: Enquiry/Complaint response and resolution within set standards
- Organize and manage the available human capital and physical resources within Islamic Banking to optimize usage of available resources.
- Participating in SHARIA ADVISORY board meetings.
- Prepare and present the Islamic Banking Business Performance and Strategy Papers to the Board.
- Supervise and support business development and service delivery initiatives to achieve desired performance targets [weekly, monthly, quarterly]
- Offer oversight on people, processes and compliance to achieve productivity in a risk-controlled environment
- Participate in management meetings and decisions
- Drive/participate in departmental/interdepartmental meetings
- Perform other managerial and non-managerial roles as may be directed by the Managing Director from time to time
- University degree in Business related studies or its equivalent
- Master’s degree in Business related studies is an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualification in Banking, Accounting or Finance is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal below and submit your application.