CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam , Tanzania
- Responsible for financial reporting (statutory reporting & shareholder reporting) and ensure compliance with the Tanzania governing legislation and company accounting rules.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Company’s annual budget and monitor and analyze performance against budget. Where needed, propose corrective measures.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various company stakeholders (shareholders, banks, auditors, customers and suppliers).
- Implement and review internal control processes, based on the group rules.
- Oversee daily and monthly accounts department activities. Approve order requests and payments.
- Cashflow and treasury planning.
- Assist operating departments in achieving their targets through monitoring of stock, finding financing solutions and review product pricing
- Local and international travel gathering information, evaluate business and present business situations or plans as and when required.
- Manage and monitor group COCE and Anti-Trust and Corruption policies
- Oversees the Compliance department, HR department and IT department in addition to the accounts department.
- Minimum of Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Min.8 years’ experience in similar role in a major company or division of a large corporation.
- A Certified Public Accountant/Chartered Accountant, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification is a must.