Product Manager, Liabilities
Responsible for liability product management and development for Retail Banking and its end-to-end life cycle monitoring to ensure that all products feature are relevant to customer’s needs and market competition in the industry.
- Developing, implementing and managing a compelling Retail Banking portfolio of liability products for both foreign and local currencies, ensuring product profitability.
- Manage the Retail Banking Liability product lifecycle.
- Proper management of introducing a new product by developing and executing respective Communication on specific products to all branches.
- Ensure the new products are in line with controls, customer centric concept, and are fairly priced.
- Monitor, assess and report new products frameworks and ensure the same is in line with the Banks strategy, projections, targets and budget.
- Analyze, manage and identify all system faults that affects product performance then, suggest areas of improvement, get approvals for improvement and ensure approved changes/enhancements are implemented within agreed time.
- Responsible for compliance and regulatory issues relating to Retail Banking Liability products and services before, during and after development and implementation.
- Play a key role of innovating new Retail Banking Liability products which will drive and enhance the Banks deposits.
- Manage internal relationships with all stakeholders (Technology, Risk, Marketing, Operation, compliance etc.) to ensure any and all newly introduced or existing product is in accordance to bank risk appetite, customer needs and can drive sales.
- Regular (Quarterly/Semi-Annually/Annually) Competitor Review vis-à-vis Retail Liability Product Offering.
Skills and Knowledge
- Communication skills both written and oral; Report writing; Presentation and Training skills
- Business planning and Project management
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Standard Computer skills
- Good interpersonal and networking; Negotiation skills
- Ability to explain and handle complex information clearly and simply
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business, Accountancy, Economics, Finance or any other related field.
- Any course or training in product development is an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in Product Development within the Banking Industry.
- Conversant in Customer segmentation, Pricing and Product Development procedures/processes.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.